In Business for 16 Years
Together, We Can Achieve World Peace
IT MUST BE MORE THAN A DREAM!
Making a Difference
A Revolutionary Mindset to Harbour Peace and Unity
Making Best Friends: A World Peace Movement
MBF Dreams is A Revolutionary Mindset to Harbour Peace and Unity, helping people understand the goals and provisions of the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW). We work together toward nonviolent solutions from ourselves, as individuals, to a global level.
The 99% of the population will be heard as the Critical Mass develops, regardless of race, creed, sexual identity, age, or ethnicity. At MBF, we believe classism in the United States (and eventually the entire world) must stop. As citizens, we must put our actions where the actual words of the Constitution of the United States have been all along. Unfortunately, these words are not reflected in the actions of our nation’s founders or the citizens of our great country.
In the 21st century, it is time to change our ways. Rhetoric can make people feel good, and nonviolent actions by the masses will make it happen. Together with their followers, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Cesar Chavez, and Dolores Huerta have made good and positive change happen. Now, we can rise up and demand our elected officials follow the morals and ethics that have not even been considered.
House Resolution 77 - 118th Congress (2023-2024)
Embracing the Goals and Provisions of the TPNW
HR77 must be nonpartisan. Our lives depend on it.
Sponsor: Rep. James P. McGovern, [D-MA-2 State #1]
Introduced: January 31, 2023
Committees: House Committee on Foreign Affairs and Armed Services
Latest Action: House – Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs on January 31, 2023, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as what falls within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned. (All Actions)
Thank you to the brave United States House of Representatives.
Instill World Peace
Let each of us strive to:
- Eliminate systemic -isms.
- De-escalate military efforts in various countries.
- Eliminate nuclear weapons. (Hiroshima and Nagasaki set the wrong precedent. It was wrong then; it is wrong now. The United Nations TPNW was passed on January 22, 2021. The US and all other countries carrying nuclear weapons have not signed this declaration. Put pressure on your representatives and senators to adopt this resolution.
· Call for Health Care for Everyone
· Promote a Family-Based Economy
· Reform Prisons (Emulate Germany's present model publicized on 60 Minutes.)
· Say No to For-Profit Prisons
· Stop Torture (Cruel and/or Unusual Punishment)
· Work to Eliminate Classicism Worldwide
· End Wars (War brings more war. It is terrorism with a bigger budget. At MBF Dreams, we believe we must improve the world and not hurt it.)
Contact us to learn about the provisions of the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons. Email Us